I've a card to show you today that uses a pre-coloured image! When I saw this cutie called The Most Adorable Cavalier in the Paper Shelter shop...... I couldn't resist.
I printed the image again on the inside corner for added interest. DP is Grapic 45 Secret Garden. Pearl swirls from my stash. MB Victoria Frame and Spellbinder Ovals, and Scallop Oval dies used. Ribbon and flower are Websters Pages. Sentiment printed in Word. Tim Holtz Distressed Ink Tattered Rose used around the image, Copics C2, C1, C0 used for a shadow under the image.
I would like to enter the following challenges:
- Paper Shelter Challenge #112 - Anything Goes
- Dream Valley Challenges #57 - Animals
- IDIC Challenge #160 - Four legged Friends
- Gingerloft Challenge - Happy Birthday
- Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge - Pastel colours
- Sister Act Card Challenge #7
Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Pat K x