Saturday, 3 March 2012

Saturated Canary - Bride

Happy Saturday!
I was asked by a friend to make a bridal shower card and of course Krista Smith's new Bride digital was the first image I thought of.

Colouring is with copics and the beautiful lace and rosettes are from Wild Orchid Crafts, UK.    Doily is from Memory Box  "Amanda". 



Here are some pictures of the box it will go into.  Card is 6x6 inches.







Entered into: Saturated Canary Challenge #12  Doily
                    Wild Orchid Challenge Week 43  White + 1
                    Crafts and Me Challenge #73 - Lace


Thanks for stopping by and I do appreciate your lovely comments.  Hugs, Pat





6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

The box is awesome and this card is absolutely gorgeous. WOW! What a beautful pair - this should bring gasps of wonder at the shower! Impressive.

Wendy Thompson said...

What a stunning combination. It is so beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing

Miche said...

Absolutely stunning!!!!

Loopylou. said...

hiyah pat!
oh this is so pretty and I love the matching box too!
thankyou for popping in and sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Crafteezee said...

Beautiful and with a matching box, just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. I also have candy on my blog HERE.

Hugs Tracy x

vickisunshine said...

I saw this on the Saturated Canary challenge blog and came by for a closer look, I'm so glad I did! This is an absolutely stunning set! Beautiful soft colours & fab image. The box is just so pretty. I have this doily die, thank you for the inspiration.
Hugs
Vicki x