Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Saturated Canary - Valentine

Hello again,
I have another valentine for you today.  This one is made with a digital stamp from Saturated Canary that was given away on their newsletter.  I just love all Krista Smith's work.  They are so much fun to colour.

This card will be entered into the following challenges: 


DP, Heart & Corner: DCWV Safari Kids
Bazzill Brandy Wine & Vintage Pink
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
MS Punch around the page
Coloured with Copics...sorry I didn't keep track


I'm so far behind on my card to-do list, I might have to play in my room all day tomorrow :J

Thanks for stopping by,  Hugs, Pat

3 comments:

Eulanda said...

Ooooo this is really pretty and I love how you made her look so soft. I like how you colored around the image too. Very nice! Hugs!

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is very pretty, thank you so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts this time, hugs pops x

Ps could you switch to comment moderation instead these are hard for people like me with dsylexia, and I have already had 5 goes before I get my hubby to do it for me, it would make commenting on your gorgeous work easier....

Debora said...

Beautiful card Pat! You colored her beautifully! I totally missed out on this awesome SC image...what newsletter? Where do I sign up for the newsletter?
*hugs*